Monday, July 18, 2011

Scrappy Stuff

Here are some layouts I have done. I love to scrapbook. My favorite scrapbooking item is paper, because there are so many kinds. Typically, I hand letter, although I do have a scrappy friend who is generous with her Cricut.

I started scrapping when my oldest dd, Cakes was born. My neighbor drug me to a Creative Memories party. I still have a soft spot for CM stuff, mostly tools and punches. I am lucky to have some awesome Scrapook stores near me.

Scrapbook Nook, in Kent, Wa is fabulous. It has a ton of paper, tools, embellishments, and anything you can think of. Definitely a must visit if you are in the area. They have a 1/2 wall play area which is perfect if you have kids along for the trip. They also have a large cropping space.

Paper Muse in Sumner, Wa is a cute store. They had a lot of 7 Gypsies stuff, and other items in the same sort of style. The store has a boutique feel, and not so kid- friendly, but a great spot to visit. They had a wide selection of inks and some hard to find items.

Scarlett Empress in Olympia, Wa is growing on me. At first glance, they don't have much, but their setup is such that items are organized by theme, so it definitely takes time to browse. They are incredibly helpful, and they have a ribbon section to die for.

Srcrap That! In Tacoma has changed location three times. I was unimpressed with the selection, and the staff was unfriendly at best. I haven't stopped by their newest location, so I should give it another chance.

I was not compensated in any way for visiting these stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is fun! Please leave me a note below to say hi!