Friday, September 9, 2011

Twine!!

 Scrapbook Steals is featuring twine as its steal today! YAY!  I was lucky enough to get to share my storage and projects as part of their blog with a bunch of other amazing and talented scrappers to share great ideas with twine.

I love this storage idea that I saw in a few places online.  The clothespins keep the twine neat and make the end easily useable!  I toss mine in a mason jar, because I love mason jars, and use them to store pretty much everything.
 Don't they all look happy playing together in the jar? I love how the colors together look like sherbert!  Twine reminds me of my roots, simple and handmade.  I am doing some canning, and can't wait to use some twine to attach a label with the preserve name to the jar.  The blog post has some other awsome storage hints, and some beautiful cards and layouts to inspire you to use your steal.  While you're at it, check out the archives to see if there are any other great steals to check out.  I have ordered from them before, and they have awesome customer service and quick shipping.  I cannot say enough wonderful things about Scrapbook Steals. 

 While you visit, check out their Mid Week Mojo posts, and try your hand at their sketch.  Post a public link to your layout to the blog, and you will be entered to win a prize.  I won with the layout I did with Addie and Basic Grey last week, and I got some Thickers, and some Cosmo Cricket Chipboard Embellishments. 

Hope you have fun looking at twine, get some great ideas, and enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is fun! Please leave me a note below to say hi!