Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Days 4-7

a


Another November gratitude post.  It is amazing to think of the things that make me happy, and a really good exercise because I usually struggle in November emotionally.

Simple thing- My fuzzy slippers.  In the evenings and on the weekends, I live in these slippers.  I adore them. They are just the Costco knockoffs, but I adore them so much.

Silly thing- My youngest and her tippy toes.  She is forever on tippy toe and I wanted to capture that sweet moment, because it always makes me giggle.

Sweet thing- My husband.  There is so much I could say here, we've been through so much together, so many good things, so many bad. Right now, I am at a point where I feel like we are reconnecting and realizing how much things have changed, all for the better.  Every day I feel luckier to have him in my life.

I couldn't think of another "s" thing- Wine.  In the fall and winter I love a glass of wine. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is fun! Please leave me a note below to say hi!