Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gift Box

 
 I first learned about Kiwi Lane through Scrapbooksteals.com, and I picked up a few templates to play with.  I've done a few layouts that I will share later on, but I also used the templates to make this gift box.

I started with a Kraft colored paper mache box, and selected some papers that I wanted to use for the holidays. 

I used the mini wildflower templates, scallops, and the strip templates.  I plan to give my Mother-in-Law this box with her Christmas gift (nope! it's not bigger than a bread box!)

For me, the magic of the holidays is beautiful wrapping and decorations. It makes everything seem so very special, and I try to make sure my family gets to enjoy the beauty in even simple gifts.
Have you begun your holiday planning yet?
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is fun! Please leave me a note below to say hi!