Monday, August 29, 2011

One six year old, one iPhone, 87 photos later...

This layout is a celebration of Cake's obsession with my iPhone.  When I first got it, many a conversation was had that began "Mommy, can I have your phone?" as I was in the middle of reading email, calling the United Nations, or curing cancer.  Or Facebook.  Probably Facebook. 

In the car, she would ask for the phone, and we would hear the "click click" of the camera.  Of course, a six year old's answer to "What are you taking pictures of" ends with the inevitable "Nothing."

It was common for me to find her random photos on my phone.  It was even more common for her to sneak it away from me if I wasn't paying attention, usually getting caught by the theme to "Angry Birds"

This particular photo, is one of a series of 87 that she took of herself in one sitting using the front-facing camera on the phone. Like a flipbook, these photos show the transition of her moving from one funny face to the next.  I want to scrap all 87, but I settled on this one, because it captured her, the stolen phone, and her faces so well.  So the photo credit on this one goes to Cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is fun! Please leave me a note below to say hi!