Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inspiration

Today is a chilly, rainy day in Western WA.  So I think I need some inspiration, and I would love to share it will all of you!  So here are three inspiring things to me:

Heritage Art Palette:
What a cool little palette for watercolors or Acrylics.  I picked up one of these at Daniel Smith last week, and I am smitten.  The wells are a great size for watermedia and the case is sturdy, so I don't dump all my paint on myself, which shockingly is known to happen.




Dr. Martens 1940 Boots
Ok, so I never got over high school, at least fashion.  I still love Docs, and Birks, and I am still ever so sad Chanel discontinued Vamp Lipstick.  A friend likes to tease me that it isn't good I like the same lipstick from high school.  Am I the Blue Eye shadow lady who never let go?  NOOO! It cannot be. Can it?  As I wallow in self doubt, I should at least have some shin-kicking boots that are truly a classic. 


Lavender Essential Oil
I adore the essential oil burner my stepson brought over and Lavender and Peppermint are my favorite crafty smells.  I love it when the house smells like a spa, and I get to craft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is fun! Please leave me a note below to say hi!